Wednesday, December 30, 2015

celebration

Once again
 A big Hello to all


It’s a season of Celebrations, so let’s Celebrate!!!
In this card I have used pattern paper to make the background.
To subtle the background I have used vellum sheet and did a bit if fussy cutting.
I used glitter glues to highlight the beautiful roses.
I think flowers and butterflies are the best combination thus I stamped butterflies using Black Stazon
Ink on acetate sheet, and fussy cut them.
I die cut the sentiment “Celebrate” using Mix and Match Card sentiments by Cherry Lyn Designs.
Inside the card I stamped the lovely wordings. And added the lace die cut for the final finish.
Hope you like it.
List of stamps and dies used in this are:
Patter paper: Papericious- my golden garden
Butterflies: Deep Red butterflies rubber stamp.
Celebrate: Mix and Match card sentiments by Cherry Lyn Designs.
Wordings: Birthday greetings by Inspired by Stamping .
Lace: Thin Cut Deckle lace border by Itsy Bitsy.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creation love the style used !
    Thanks for joining us at the challenge
    Sharada
    DT CRAFTYSCRAPPERS

    ReplyDelete