Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy

The secret of Happiness if
FREEDOM
The secret of  Freedom is
COURAGE
I read these lovely lines but don’t know who wrote these.

The theme of this card is “Black and white with a dash of colour”.
Steps:-
I took a white iris paper and sprayed water to wet it. I used little black colour n perfect pearl to give a base colour.
I stamped the cages using Black Archival inks and Sweet Aviary stamp by Inspires by Stamping.
Added more effects in background using Momenta Block stamp  and grey distress ink.
I die cut HAPPY on black cardstock using Mama elephant die. 
To embellish it I used versamark n Sticky embossing powder by Ranger and dipped it into Black glitter powder.
I took a rectangle piece of vellum sheet and stick it using Tacky tape. Using silicone glue I stick the sentiment “happy”.
I stamped and diecut the bird using Humming biords stamp and die from Stampenduous .
Further coloured it and added a shine with Wink of stella. And embossed it using UTEE.
I used silicone to stick the bird.
Finally distressed the edges of card using black soot distress inks. And stuck it on black cardstock.
Hope you liked it.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation love the colour pop !
    Thanks for joining us at the challenge
    Sharada
    DT CRAFTYSCRAPPERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well executed. Love the concept.

    GDT – Craftscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! Thanks for joining us at the challenge.

    Soniya
    DT CraftyScrappers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty :)

    Thankyou for playing along with us at craftyscrappers :)
    Cheers
    Priyanka Thukral

    ReplyDelete