Thursday, January 21, 2016

Bouquets of Joy




Bouquets of Joy

I really enjoyed making this card and would love to share with all of you.

I started from making the background. I used flourish embossing folder by Kaiser craft and distressed it using Worn lipstick distress ink. Added a very pretty background die – fancy lattice from paperartrisy.

To highlight the design on embossed design I used pearl liquid glitter.

I took a white cardstock (4”*8”) and punched one side using Martha border punch.

I used humming bird stamp and black archival ink to stamp the flowers on white cardstock.

Further did fussy cutting and used water colour pencils and zig clean colour brush markers to colour. Highlighted the same using wink of stella.

I added die cut butterfly and some punched flowers and die cut leaf to complete the bouquet.

The tag :- I used die from spellbinder shape abilities and distressed the sides using green distress ink. 

I stamped the sentiment (sorry I don’t know the name of stamp) using pink archival ink.

And added a bow, punched flower, diamonds, and some pink glass beads to give the final touch.

Finally used glitter foam sheet as the base.

I hope you like it
Thanks a lot for stopping by and giving your precious time.
I'm entering this card in the Lawnscape  #122 WATER COLORING CHALLENGE




I am entering this card for
http://catchychallenges.blogspot.in/
http://catchychallenges.blogspot.in/2016/01/lets-get-pinspired-2.html?m=1

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cwLPEqfDZ-M/VpOLKj2QOMI/AAAAAAAALiM/1fR8w5pk01I/s1600/pab2.jpg

http://catchychallenges.blogspot.com/2016/01/lets-get-pinspired-2.html

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful project :) radiates a pleasant feel :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the bright colors! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love all of the flowers :) Thanks for playing along at Lawnscaping challenges.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful springtime card! Thank you for joining our watercoloring challenge at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful! Thank you so much for joining the fun at CSCC. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete