Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Rose

Hello All!

Today, I am super excited as I tried a new style of water colouring and it's just superb. 
I used a stamp, distress inks and a water brush, and border die-cuts, embossing, stamping and layering for the background. incredibly the the time taken was just 10 minutes and the result is right in front of you. 

I would like to thank Meetu  Agarwal (Krafterscart) for giving me the rose stamp (such a beautiful gift).



Hope you like my latest creation.

 I am entering this card for a competition from lawnscaping challenges
 
 
 and also entering this card  for
http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

I am entering this card in craftyscrappers challenge:
https://craftyscrappers.wordpress.com/
sponser
 
 
 
 so please wish me luck! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. this is just is absolutely beautiful! i love the roses and they're so soft and delicate with your watercoloring!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Samantha Mann for stopping by your appreciation means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty watercolored roses, love it! Thanks for joining at Craftyscrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored and layered! Thanks for joining us at Craftyscrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally stunning creation! Thanks for joining us at Craftyscrappers.
    Sharada Dilip
    DT Craftyscrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and the roses are so pretty... resembles the pink love!
    thanks for joining us at Craftyscrappers!

    best wishes!

    Konica
    DT craftyscrappers

    ReplyDelete