Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What a Wonderful Day!!!

The Chirping of the birds ,
The beautiful Morning glow,
The fresh and pure air,
Oh ! What a wonderful beginning of a Day.

 I am not a poetJ but this is my biggest inspiration, so today’s creation comes right from here.
In this card I have used three techniques: masking, overlaying, negative stamping( stamping with water).
I distressed the background using shades of yellow, green, and blue .I used chipping sparrow stamp ; a beautiful flourish (sorry don’t know the name just know that it’s from Kaiser craft) to create the background. Further i used stamping with water technique and overlaying technique to create the leafy background.
Take another cardstock and stamp the sentiment and chipping sparrow using black archival ink
Fussy cut the sentiment and the sparrow .Distressed the sentiment ,using shades of orange and yellow distress inks and Coloured the bird using water colour pencils and embellished it using glossy accent. Finally I used Royal blue cardstock as a base for the card.

Hope you like it.
I am entering this card for peek-boo-challenge# 2
http://peek-a-boodesigns.blogspot.in/2016/01/hope-your-day-is-amazing.html


 

No comments:

Post a Comment